Surf & Turf
Benefiting Disabled Veterans Insurance Careers, Inc.
October 16-18, 2015
South Seas Island Resort
Captiva Island, Florida
Your $1500 entry includes all of the following:
- 3 days/2 nights’ accommodations at the South Seas Island Resort on Captiva Island, Florida
- Custom, Limited Edition Surf & Turf Apparel
- A special commemorative gift
- Guided fishing in the back country with a charter captain
- Trophies awarded
- Golf at the world class South Seas Island Resort overlooking the Gulf of Mexico
- Trophies awarded to the three teams with the lowest gross scores
- 1 trophy awarded to the three Surf & Turf overall combined champions
- 2014 attendees will have a chance to win a Lexus GS for a hole-in-one courtesy of Scanlon Auto Group
- Casino night
- Live and silent auction
- 2 full breakfasts
- 2 cocktail hours
- 2 great dinners
- Boxed lunch before golf
This unique sport’s weekend will help raise funds for DVIC; to educate, train and provide meaningful careers for our disabled veterans.
You will arrive on Friday and can leave your stress at the airport as you travel back in time to secluded Captiva Island. Have a drink, relax in the pool, sit by the water, stroll the property before the evening kicks off with a cocktail party and a chance to meet your competition. Enjoy a gourmet dinner followed by a casino night with poker, blackjack and other challenging games of chance.
The following morning, on Saturday, after enjoying a hot breakfast, you will meet your charter captain at the South Seas Island Resort Marina docks to begin the fishing element of the competition. While Fishing, your captain will record the total inches of fish caught by your team as you explore back water of Southwest Florida and the beautiful waters of the Gulf of Mexico. After fishing, your captain will take you to South Seas Island Resort where your golf clubs will be waiting. You will be given a boxed lunch and can practice your putting and driving before the next leg of the competition begins.
After golf, dive in the pool, relax and get ready for another fun filled night. After cocktails and bragging rights have been exchanged, enjoy another fantastic dinner followed by an auction with dozens of specialty items and the presentation of awards. Sleep in on Sunday (if you can) and don’t miss the great breakfast before leaving for home. If you have a late flight, just kick back and enjoy.
It just doesn’t get any better than this! Space is limited, so please register and send in your payment today. This is one experience you simply can’t afford to miss! For more information, call Stacey Mercado at 239.433.7189.